09 Jun Facebook Cover Videos Are Coming!
It’s not surprise after having such a focus on video over the last 12 months that Facebook’s next step would be integrating video into your Pages.
In 2015, they added an option for personal profiles to add a video as their Profile Picture.
Which was a hit!
So Facebook is now striving forward to expand video throughout their platform in innovative and creative ways.
This feature to add a cover video is just starting to become available to business pages.
You probably haven’t seen this update yet but it’s one to get excited about and be on the lookout for!
This is one update you want to be the first to adopt.
The main points you need to know about Facebook Cover Videos are:
- You will upload a cover video in the same way you upload a cover photo now
- Facebook Cover Videos can be 20-90 seconds in length – no longer, no shorter!
- The video crop is 820 x 312 pixels
- Cover videos auto-play and auto-loop
- In the bottom right corner there is a mute/un-mute option
- Facebook Cover Videos start playing with the sound muted